- IT-Security made in Germany
- we connect IT | we protect IT
- We develop innovation!
- Unique solutions
- For the world of tomorrow
We connect IT stands for solutions providing highly secure access to central data and applications for employees of public authorities, institutions and companies from home or while on the move. ECOS is the only manufacturer to offer BSI-approved products for use with classification level VS-NfD on private PCs. With highly secure and affordable solutions, ECOS contributes decisively to the reconciliation of work and family.
We protect IT stands for securing communication in the area of IT, IoT and Industry 4.0. ECOS provides a unique solution to secure and encrypt devices and communication in the traditional office IT, servers and processes in IT infrastructures, as well as the communication between actuators, sensors and control units in the Internet of things.
On top of this, ECOS offers solutions to extend the lifecycle of conventional computers, solutions for IT emergency prevention and for remote maintenance.
ECOS customers include public authorities and companies such as the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority BaFin, the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, the Hessian Ministry of Justice, Bayerische Landesbank, HUK Coburg and Cologne-Bonn Airport, to name but a few.
- Gerald Richter & Paul Marx | ECOS Technology GmbH-
For more than 20 years, Gerald Richter has been involved in research and development in the area of IT network security.
His main focus lies on the application of cryptographic methods, the protection of end devices, the implementation of public key infrastructures (PKI) and key management infrastructures, as well as multi-factor authentication with smartcards or OTP, and the implementation of scalable, highly available PKI management systems in the enterprise environment.
Since 1999 Gerald Richter is responsible for research and product development as managing director of the ECOS TECHNOLOGY GMBH.
For more than 30 years, Paul Marx has been working in various sales, marketing and management positions in the IT industry.
System house, software development, relational databases, online marketing tools, e-commerce, marketing and response management characterize the wide array of his experience.
Since 2010 Paul Marx is the commercial director of ECOS TECHNOLOGY GMBH.
Our innovative strength and continuous development start where on-board IT resources stop.
We protect companies, public authorities, organizations and institutions with increased security needs effectively from damage caused by sabotage and espionage.
Our sustainable actions and our commitment to social responsibility contribute to making the world a little more secure every day.
1. All our actions are focused on the well-being of our customers.
2. We value our employees and place our fullest trust in them.
3. We promote young talents, innovative and independent work, are always open to new ideas and provide an atmosphere as well as the room necessary for creative and efficient work.
4. We stand for equality regardless of gender, age, race, language, national or ethnic origin, faith, religious or political beliefs, or disability.
5. We value sustainability and environmental compatibility in everything we develop and produce.
6. We support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights and declare that we will not be complicit in human rights violations
7. We will not do business with manufacturers of weapons of war violating the Geneva Conventions, such as manufacturers of anti-personnel mines, ABC weapons, as well as ammunition containing uranium and cluster munitions.
8. We advocate the elimination of all forms of forced or compulsory labor and the abolition of child labor.
9. We oppose corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
10. We comply with all laws and export guidelines applicable to us. Data protection and data security are a high priority for us.