ECOS 3rd level support
For questions about the use of ECOS products in your IT infrastructure, please contact the ECOS 3rd level support. You can reach us:
- by e-mail to support(at)ecos.de
- by phone: +49 6133 939-300
- preferably by using the ECOS support contact form
For inquiries, please contact us Monday – Sunday from 0.00 – 24.00.
We handle support cases from Monday – Friday, except on federal statutory holidays, from 8.00 to 18.00 (CET).
The ECOS 3rd Level Support is available in German and English.
To allow us to properly assess your query, please state its priority as described below:
- Prio A: time-critical malfunctions, any error leading to an outage, a major delay or a major failure in the whole application, or critical security gaps.
- Prio B: time-critical malfunctions, any error affecting operations in a way that only allows restricted use, for example errors of the management platform.
- Prio C: non-time-critical malfunctions, any error affecting operations in a way that essentially allows the usage, minor errors of the management platform and all other questions.