- booting from USB stick
- central configuration
- all required software is on the stick
- ECOS Secure Linux
- strong two-factor authentication
- write-protected software Partition
- integrated firewall
- strict separation of business & private usage
- no addressing of internal HDD
- no ext. data transfer w/o approval
- instant logout
- straightforward Integration
- Easy Enrollment
- central Management
- minimum support effort
Securely access your company network with ECOS SECURE BOOT STICK
The ECOS SECURE BOOT STICK (SBS) provides a highly secure access to Citrix, Microsoft Terminal Server, VMware, View/Horizon and web applications within a protected remote access environment.
Thus, the strict separation of business from private usage is particularly warranted for home workstations or in the context of BYOD concepts (bring your own device).
4 GOOD REASONS TO OPT FOR ECOS SECURE BOOT STICK
Click to the plus sign to learn why ECOS SECURE BOOT STICK is the best remote access solution for you.
PERFORMANCE AND FEATURES
Click on the + to learn more about the performance data of the ECOS SECURE BOOT STICK.
Error: no data found!
- Hardened ECOS Secure Linux
- UEFI Secure Boot support
- Applications: RDP, Citrix Receiver, VMware View, VNC client, NoMachine, Firefox with Java support
- Supported target systems: Microsoft Terminal Server (2000, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, RDS, RDP enabling), Citrix (Presentation Server, XenApp, XenDesktop), VMware View or web server
- NCP client, AnyConnect, ThinPrint client
- Integrated IPsec and SSL VPN client
- Also available with an integrated smart card
- Integrated firewall
- Configurable proxy server connection
- Certificate-based login at VPN gateway, secure two-factor authentication with password or PIN
- Signing, encrypting and Windows Smart Card Logon through PC/SC Forwarding (Secure Boot Stick Plus)
- Multiple profile possibility for access to distinct applications/servers from the same Secure Boot Stick
- Central management of sticks and certificates
User synchronization available for Active Directory and other directory services (in combination with SMA100/SGA)
- Runs on Intel Pentium 3, AMD Athlon, Mac with Intel processor and higher
Tel: +49 (6133) 939-200
Call us for a free Demo-Kit and find out, what the Next Generation Remote Access can do for you.